Delivery update: Our delivery times are long than normal and are currently taking up to 2 weeks from the date you placed your order. Rest assured, we're doing everything we can to get your favourite products to you. Head to our delivery information page for more details. Once shipped, you can track your order in the My Account hub.
Super Saver Delivery £3.00
FREE When you spend over £30*
Standard Delivery £3.49
Estimated Delivery Time : 2 - 3 working days from order date
Order by 2pm on a working day (Monday to Friday) and delivery is estimated at 2-3 working days from order date.**
Express Delivery £4.49 - CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Estimated Delivery Time: 1 working day from order date
Order by 11am on a working day (Monday to Thursday) and delivery is estimated at 1 working day from order date.***
Saturday Delivery £7.25 - CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Order by 2pm Thursday and we will deliver on the forthcoming Saturday.****
Please Note: Deliveries to remote locations (including highland or island addresses) may take up to 2 days longer
Collect In Store - Available in selected stores*
Free on all orders
Collection time: From 2pm on the following working day from order date
Order by 10pm on a working day (Monday to Friday) and your order will be ready to collect from your chosen store after 2pm the following working day.*****
Call & Collect - Available in selected stores*
Call your local store with your order and collect after 1 hour*.
Standard Collection Point - CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Express Collection Point - CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
**Ordering after 2pm for Saver or Standard delivery could extend delivery by an extra working day.
***Ordering after 11am for Next Day Delivery could delay delivery by an extra working day. Excludes postcode areas: AB, EI, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, TR, ZE
****Ordering after 2pm on Thursday for Saturday Delivery will delay delivery to the following Saturday.
Collect In Store
***** (1) Orders placed by 10pm are normally picked and ready for collection after 2pm the following working day. We will notify you by email when your order is ready for collection at your selected store.
(2) Orders are picked from your selected store. Stock levels can vary slightly throughout the day and it is possible that one or more items your order may not be available when the order is picked. We will notify you by email if any products in your order are out of stock at the time of picking and you will only be charged for the products that are available.
(3) Collect In Store is available at The Body Shop stores notified to the customer upon selection of this option and entry of address when placing an order. Store participation is subject to product availability. Outlets, franchise stores and station stores do not offer this service.
(4) Available collection times may vary by location and will depend on store opening hours.
(5) To collect your order, you must bring: your Collection Confirmation email and one of the following valid forms of identification; the payment card used or a current photo driver's licence or passport.
(6) We reserve the right to cancel your order and refund your payment if you do not collect your order within 7 days from the receipt of your Collection Confirmation email.
(7) We will make every effort to ensure your order is available for collection at your collection time but we cannot accept liability if the service is limited or unavailable due to operational reasons or circumstances beyond our control.
(8) Collect In Store orders are online orders. Promotions available in-store and online may vary.
(9) If you cannot collect your order you may nominate someone to collect it for you. If someone is collecting an order on your behalf you must ensure they bring your Collection Confirmation email and a valid form of your identification or theirs (if you had nominated them on the original order).. If you have nominated them on the original order they must bring the Collection Confirmation email and a valid form of their own identification. Store teams are not allowed to release the order unless the correct Collection Confirmation email and identification is presented to them.
For more information on returns please head to our FAQs.