Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Night Mask
Wake up to clearer-looking skin! Our fresh and breathable Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Night Mask. (*Markets to use correct variant name) is specifically formulated to care for oily skin and imperfections while you sleep. Infused with salicylic acid and Community Trade tea tree oil, this 100% vegan leave-on mask for oily skin will reduce the size and number of imperfections* and achieve clearer, smoother, and healthier-looking skin.
- Skin instantly looks and feels refreshed, purified, and soothed.
- In the morning, imperfections* appear reduced.
- Skin looks healthier, smoother, and mattified.
- Improves appearance of pores.
- Helps maintain clearer-looking skin.
- Features a refreshing memory-gel texture and is infused with tea tree oil grown in the foothills of Mount Kenya.
- Alcohol-free, no pillow-staining formula.
- TOP TIP: Pop the Night Mask in the fridge for an ultra-refreshing feeling.
- Tone, texture, and oiliness
Discover the roots of our iconic, blemish-banishing Tea Tree range. Our Community Trade organic tea tree oil comes from The Kenya Organic Oil Farmers Association (KOOFA), a cooperative of over 550 small-scale organic farmers around Mount Kenya National Park. Our products contain leaf essential oil, made with hand-harvested leaves that are gently steam-distilled for an exceptional-quality purifying essential oil.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propanediol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil/Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Algin, Limonene, Citral, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Zinc Sulfate, Citronellol, Leptospermum Petersonii Oil, Tocopherol, Caramel, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 42090/Blue 1.
This mask for oily skin is the perfect last step of your Tea Tree Skin Clearing routine. Use this mask at night to help combat oily skin by applying the mask with your finger, beauty spatula, or The Body Shop Facial Mask Brush. Apply it onto freshly cleansed skin, while taking care to avoid the eye and lip area. Leave it on overnight and wake up to clearer-looking skin.