START THE PROGRAMME You’re all set to start your 28 day skincare programme! Grab a sneak peek of what’s in store for you – and download the full programme - below!
You’re all set to start your 28 day skincare programme! Grab a sneak peek of what’s in store for you – and download the full programme - below!
No matter what your skin type is, you can stay on track to reach your skin goals with our skincare guide. It’s packed full of how to guides, top tips & expert advice for every skin type from Dr Kim, our Skincare Expert.
WEEK ONE – SNEAK PEEK
We hope you’re as excited to start the programme as we are. Here’s how to enhance your new daily skincare routine:
• In addition to using the Drops of Youth™ Youth Concentrate, try preparing your skin with our Essence Lotion. It’s designed to be applied after your cleanser to give your serum and moisturiser a kick-start, Drops of Youth™ Youth-Essence Lotion will help to make your skin look healthier and smoother.
• Before applying your Drops of Youth™ Bouncy Sleeping Mask, take a warm bath or shower to cleanse your pores of excess oil and allow for maximum absorption.
WEEK TWO – SNEAK PEEK
You sailed through your first week so week two is going to be a breeze – especially with these tips!
• See life through younger-looking eyes with an eye concentrate like our Drops of Youth™ Youth Eye Concentrate. Using an eye concentrate as part of your daily skincare routine can instantly refresh the eye contour and smooth out the appearance of lines, bags and fatigue. You can also pop it in your bag and reapply during the day for an instant refresh.
• Leave your Drops of Youth™ Youth Cream for 1-2 minutes before you put make-up on top of it. That way your concealer won’t cake from the extra moisture.
WEEK THREE – SNEAK PEEK
You’re over half-way through and your skin must be very happy with you right now! Don’t forget to make yourself feel great from within too with these tips:
• Exercise as regularly as possible! - Stimulate your circulation through exercise and encourage the transportation of oxygen through your body to your skin, helping it get that healthy glow. Plus, sweating helps to unblock those pores and leave your skin looking clearer!
• If you want smooth, beautiful, youthful skin, you need a healthy dose of Vitamin A every day. Look no further than orange veggies, like carrots and sweet potatoes, because they’re rich in Vitamin A and will help restore and regenerate damaged collagen. Damaged collagen shows signs of ageing as it weakens the bond between dermis and epidermis revealing fine lines and wrinkles.
WEEK FOUR – SNEAK PEEK
You’ve reached the final stage of the skincare programme, we’re super proud of you and your skin right now. Here are your final week’s tips to keep you going through the final stretch:
• Water evaporates from the skin, you need to constantly replenish your body with water. If you don’t, your skin will end up dry and saggy. Water keeps your skin plump, elastic and smooth. So skip the fizzy drinks and load up on H2O!
• Whether it’s to daydream, visualise an upcoming holiday, or reading a fiction novel, do something where you have to use your imagination.