SOURCED FROM NATURE, BLENDED BY US
Discover our natural derived face masks inspired by traditional beauty remedies from around the world. Each face mask has been expertly formulated with your skin’s needs in mind to help your skin look and feel as good as you do on the inside. Ranging from charcoal face masks to hydrating face masks, our at-home facial masks are essential weekly treats, all in the comfort of your own home.
• NO PARABENS •
• NO SILICONES •
• NO MINERAL OILS •
• NO PARAFFINS •
Shop the Collection
Find a Store
DID YOU KNOW?
Natural face masks are easy to apply and perfect for everyone – including men. Most treatments can be applied weekly and a variety of face masks can be used to address your skin care concerns. The best part about at-home facial treatments is not only are they quick and relaxing, but they also allow you to multi-task, so masking can fit into anyone’s life. So make it a social activity, get ready for a special occasion, pamper yourself or reconnect and indulge in a favourite beauty ritual; your skin will thank you for it!
Discover the benefits of our natural, 100% vegetarian face masks to reveal amazing, healthy skin.
HIMALAYAN CHARCOAL PURIFYING GLOW FACE MASK
• 100% VEGAN
• A tingling mud mask that contains bamboo charcoal, exfoliating green tea leaves and tea tree oil
• Suitable for skin that needs purification to help reveal a healthy, youthful-looking glow
BRITISH ROSE FRESH PLUMPING FACE MASK
• 100% VEGAN
• Infused with real rose petals, rose essence, rosehip oil and aloe vera
• Suitable for skin that needs to be quenched and re-plumped with moisture to reveal its dewy glow
ETHIOPIAN HONEY FACE MASK
• 100% VEGETARIAN
• Enriched with pure honey, marula oil and olive oil
• Suitable for skin that needs an intense dose of replenishing moisture to feel softer and smoother
AMAZONIAN ACAI ENERGISING RADIANCE FACE MASK
• 100% VEGAN
• Enriched with acai berry, guarana and babassu oil to help exfoliate and invigorate skin
• Suitable for skin that needs a fast recharge from signs of fatigue and stress
Our Facialist and Skin Care Expert, Vanda Serrador, shows us the best way to apply a facial mask in this beauty video tutorial. She recommends using a facial mask brush or your fingertips to apply the mask to targeted areas of the face. She suggests using a face mask once or twice a week, or more frequently if you have oily to combination skin. For best results, you should cleanse your face before applying a facial mask.
THE POWER OF MULTI-MASKING
Some areas on your face might have very different needs. For example, your t-zone might be a little more oily, your cheeks be a little more dry and your chin may have some imperfections. Our expert facial masks allow you to address multiple skin concerns by combining two or more of our 100% vegetarian face masks during the same treatment!
Try our 1. Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask on your t-zone to remove excess oils, our hydrating 2. British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask to replenish moisture and our brightening 3. Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask to revitalize, smooth and minimize pore appearance.