This product is out of stock
You have already added the maximum allowed quantity to your bag.
Mattify and hydrate oily and combination skin in just 15 minutes with our vegan Seaweed Sheet Mask. Enriched with cucumber extract, mineral-rich seaweed and Community Trade organic aloe vera, this mask locks in 24hr hydration and leaves skin feeling instantly refreshed and mattified.
Order by 3pm Eastern Time and you'll receive your order within 7-12 business days.Read more
Within the tough, rubbery exterior of the aloe plant, lies a soft center that gives our products a naturally soothing power. A natural survivor, the aloe plant manages to thrive in the harshest terrains.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Propanediol, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract/Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate.
This sheet mask will help to mattify and hydrate oily and combination skin in just 15 minutes.
1. Wash and tone your face before you apply the sheet mask, so your skin is ready to absorb its nourishing ingredients.
2. Carefully unfold the mask from its packet and smooth it onto your skin, starting from the forehead. Press down any creases into your skin so that the mask is covering as much area as possible.
3. After 15 minutes, peel off the sheet mask and massage any remaining liquid into your skin using your fingertips.
4. Use the face mask up to twice a week for refreshed and mattified skin.
5. For best results, use with our Seaweed Oil-Control Gel Cream.
Order by 3pm Eastern Time and you'll receive your order within 7-12 business days. *Due to higher than expected demand this may vary.
Order by 3pm Eastern Time and you'll receive your order within 2 business days.
Order by 3pm Eastern Time and you'll receive your order the next business day.
You may return your items at anytime in store or through the mail. Please contact our Customer Care Center for more information at 1-800-263-9746
Since our founder Anita Roddick began our first Trade Not Aid partnership in 1987, we’ve been sustainably sourcing ingredients and accessories from around the world, supporting the communities that provide them. Our partners give back with social projects, scholarship programs and fair, equal treatment that supports the women they employ.