This product is out of stock
You have already added the maximum allowed quantity to your bag.
Soothe and hydrate dry, sensitive skin in just 15 minutes with our vegan Aloe Calm Sheet Mask. Enriched with cucumber extract and Community Trade organic aloe vera, this mask leaves skin feeling instantly smoother, hydrated and more settled.
We are working hard to keep our staff safe, so there may be a slight delay in deliveries.Read more
Within the tough, rubbery exterior of the aloe plant, lies a soft center that gives our products a naturally soothing power. A natural survivor, the aloe plant manages to thrive in the harshest terrains.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract/Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum.
This sheet mask will help to soothe and hydrate dry, sensitive skin in just 15 minutes.
1. Wash and tone your face before you apply the sheet mask, so your skin is ready to absorb its nourishing ingredients.
2. Carefully unfold the mask from its packet and smooth it onto your skin, starting from the forehead. Press down any creases into your skin so that the mask is covering as much area as possible.
3. After 15 minutes, peel off the sheet mask and massage any remaining liquid into your skin using your fingertips.
4. Use the face mask up to twice a week for smoother and more settled skin.
5. For best results, use with our Aloe Soothing Day Cream.
Order by 3pm Eastern Time and you'll receive your order within 7-12 business days.
Order by 3pm Eastern Time and you'll receive your order within 2 business days.
Order by 3pm Eastern Time and you'll receive your order the next business day.
We have extended our returns policy to 60 days, this applies to both online and store purchases. Please contact our Customer Care Center for more information at 1-800-263-9746
From the streets to the feeds, the LGBTQ+ community is coming together big this year – online. It’s a celebration of style, expression, individuality and support. Visit our Live Out Proud page for details, and to see how we’re working with MindOut to make LGBTQ+ mental health top of mind.