A $107 VALUE
Shea Body Butter 6.9 FL OZ
Hemp Hand Protector 3.3 FL OZ
Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover 8.4 FL OZ
Vitamin E Moisture Cream 1.7 FL OZ
Tea Tree Oil 0.67 FL OZ
Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel 8.4 FL OZ
Handcrafted by our Community Trade partners, Teddy Exports, in India
BLACK FRIDAY SURVIVAL TIPS
- Sign up to The Body Shop email newsletter below so that you don’t miss our deals.
- Make a wish list to save your favorite items for when it’s time to shop.
- Pop it in your work calendar and block out your lunch break to give you more time to shop the best deals.
- Think ahead! Black Friday is a great time to get your Christmas shopping done– and don’t forget any upcoming birthdays or anniversaries. You can even get some ‘just in case’ gifts so you’re ready for any last-minute presents.
- Put Black Friday November 29, 2019 in your calendar too so that you’re ready to shop with us next year!
WHAT IS BLACK FRIDAY?
Black Friday is one of the biggest shopping days of the year. A new American tradition, it’s held on the last Friday of November, the day after Thanksgiving. In recent years, Black Friday has gone global and made its way to British shores as one of the biggest shopping days before Christmas.
WHERE DOES BLACK FRIDAY COME FROM?
Black Friday is said to have been coined in 1961 by police officers in Philadelphia, due to the thick smog and traffic pollution caused by the hordes of shoppers. Although not officially recognised as a holiday, many Americans take the day off to do their Christmas shopping and make the most of the generous deals and discounts. Luckily, the following Monday (known as Cyber Monday) offers similar deals online for a more comfortable, fuss-free shopping experience.