Oils of Life™ Eye Cream Gel
For aging skin
The ultra-light and smoothing eye cream-gel feels fresh upon application and melts onto skin. Infused with three precious seed oils, eye contours are visibly revitalized and look more radiant. Signs of ageing appear reduced, wrinkles appear smoothed, dark circles look visibly faded and bags appear depuffed.
- Instantly illuminates, reduces dark circles and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Contains illuminating micro-pearls which instantly enlighten the eye area and help to disguise dark circles
- Black Cumin Seed Oil from Egypt contains high levels of antioxidants, Rosehip Oil from Chile is rich in omega 3 and 6, and Camellia Seed Oil from China which contains a high concentration of oleic acid to hydrate skin
- Enriched with Community Fair Trade organic olive oil from Italy
- Caffeine, which is known to effectively stimulate and reduce fatigue
- Eye contour looks smoother (100% agree*)
- Eye contour looks more luminious (96% agree*)
- Dark circles appear faded (90% agree*)
- Wrinkles appear smoother (87% agree**)
- Suitable for all skin types, and skin lacking nourishment and radiance
- * Self-assesment 50 women
- ** Self-assesment 100 women
Community Fair Trade organic olive oil
Liquid gold for your skin (and your salad)
Just ask our friends in the Mediterranean about olive oil – this skin-softener’s been used for thousands of years to take care of skin. It’s one of the reasons it’s known as the ‘liquid gold’ of the Med.
The olives that make the oil in our products are indigenous to the Cilento National Park in Campania, Italy. The farmers employed by our Community Fair Trade partners, Nuovo Cilento Cooperative, hand-harvest the olives using traditional techniques that are handed down to younger generations.
The olives are then cold-pressed to extract high-quality oil. The method is organic, and no pesticides are used. The olive husks are even reused as fertiliser, returning nutrients to the soil of the groves.
We’ve worked with Nuovo Cilento Cooperative since 2000. The partnership has a positive impact on job opportunities in this rural area, where there’s a risk of unemployment and migration.