1. Remove make-up with the Camomile Cleansing Oil
A nourishing oil formula to gently remove make-up.
2. Cleanse with the Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalizing Cleansing Oil-In-Gel
Care for skin while you cleanse with this rich gel-to-milk cleanser.
3. Prep skin with the Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
Helps remove traces of make-up and prepare skin for moisturizer.
4. Replenish & activate with the Vitamin E Aqua Boost Essence Lotion
Replenishes skin’s moisture with a lightweight, gel texture.
5. Treat & massage with the Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil and Twin-Ball Facial Massager
Intensely revitalize skin and help improve its circulation with a massage.
6. Care for your eyes with the Oils of Life™ Eye Cream Gel and Precision Eye Massager.
Revitalize the delicate eye contour with this lightweight cream-gel and soothing massager.
7. Protect by day with the Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream
A rich, non-greasy cream to lock in moisture for all-day hydration.
8. Protect by night with the Vitamin E Serum-in-Oil
A lightweight, non-greasy serum-in-oil to moisturize skin overnight.
9. Treat 2-3 times a week with the Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Sleeping Mask or Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask
Replenish dry skin with a deeply hydrating mask when desired.
ALMOND MILK & HONEY
If you experience tightness or dry itchy skin the Almond Milk and Honey collection is formulated to help you! This body care collection is dermatologically tested and has a hypoallergenic fragrance!
Our vitamin E enriched collection nourishes and hydrates the skin for 24hrs. Formulated with protective Vitamin E and moisturizing wheat germ oil leaving the skin feeling softer and smoother to the touch.
If your skin feels dry or uncomfortable, our iconic Body Butters will keep you soft, smooth and hydrated for up to 24 hours. All our rich butters are made with community trade Shea butter.
Your skin is your body’s first defense against the elements, such as weather and water. Dry skin is a very common skin condition that can be marked by scaling, itching, and cracking, and can develop on any part of the body. Skin can begin to feel rough and tight, and even start to redden and become more sensitive.
Dry skin is caused by many factors, such as weather conditions or water hardness. Perhaps you have naturally dry skin, or are exposed to extreme cold and wind or medications that contribute to a loss of moisture. Additionally, harsh soaps, certain fabrics, extended hot showers, and lack of hydration can contribute to dry skin.
• Environmental triggers like harsh weather conditions and UV rays
• Diet and not drinking enough water
• Ageing and hormonal changes
• Certain medications
• Harsh soaps, over-washing and the wrong skincare
INTRODUCING OUR DRY SKIN SOLUTIONS
Our Vitamin E skincare collection is a skincare icon. One of our bestselling collections, it helps moisturize and protect skin from factors like stress, late nights and harsh weather.
To revitalize skin, replenish moisture and revive radiance, our Oils of Life™ skincare collection was created by infusing 3 precious seed oils from around the world, known for their revitalizing properties on skin – black cumin seed oil from Egypt, camellia seed oil from China and rosehip seed oil from Chile. 0
BENEFITS OF HYALURONIC ACID
100% NATURAL ORIGIN, BIO-FERMENTED
A wonderful ingredient from nature, hyaluronic acid is the star ingredient in our iconic Vitamin E moisture cream formula, which generates a film on top of the natural skin barrier. It creates a kind of reservoir on top and within the skin surface to improve natural moisture levels for up to 48 hours. We salvage leftover wheat stalks from French wheat grain harvests. These are then included in the biofermentation process to help deliver 100% natural origin hyaluronic acid.