WHAT IS DEHYDRATED SKIN
It’s simple really. Dehydrated skin means that your skin is lacking the amount of water it needs to function effectively. Rather than a skin type, like dry or oily skin, dehydrated skin is a skin condition – one that’s usually impacted by your diet and surroundings. Which is great news, actually, because that makes it super easy to prevent with a few simple lifestyle and skincare changes!
WHAT CAUSES DEHYDRATED SKIN?
Dehydrated skin is usually caused by external factors like harsh weather, a lack of fresh food in your diet, not drinking enough water, and drinking caffeinated or alcoholic drinks. These all strip your skin of water, causing it to lose its natural glow and look less supple.
HOW TO TREAT DEHYDRATED SKIN
To effectively treat dehydrated skin, drink plenty of water, and avoid too many caffeinated or alcoholic drinks and your skin will have its natural glow back in no time. Look out for products that state they are ‘hydrating’, like our super-hydrating Vitamin E skincare range. The hydration heroes in this skin-loving range are boosted with natural-origin hyaluronic acid to help prevent your skin from becoming dehydrated.
YOUR DEHYDRATED SKINCARE REGIME
Keep your complexion looking healthy and hydrated with this daily regime:
1. Cleanse with the Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash.
2. Apply the Vitamin E Aqua Boost Essence Lotion.
3. Gently pat a little Vitamin E Eye Cream
4. Apply the Vitamin E Moisture Cream in the morning.
5. Apply the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream at night.
6. Apply our British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask 2 to 3 times a week, or daily if desired.
7. Top up on hydration during the day with a Face Mist .
YOUR DEHYDRATED BODY CARE REGIME
And don’t forget to rehydrate all over your body, too!
1. Exfoliate with a gentle scrub like Almond Milk & Honey Body Scrub
2. Wash with a gentle, creamy formula like our Almond Milk & Honey Shower Cream, , Coconut Shower Cream or Shea Shower Cream.
3. Hydrate with a water-based moisturizer like our fast-absorbing Body Yogurts.
4. Treat skin with our Spa of the World™ Atlantic Seaweed Cream.
DISCOVER OUR EXPERT GUIDE TO DRY SKIN
Want quick and easy tips to care for dry skin? We’ve got this! Head over to our dry skin page for all the info and moisture-rich products to keep dry skin looking its best.
FIND OUT MORE