Spa Of The World™ Polynesian Monoi Radiance Oil
For dull skinFloral scentVegan
Used by the women of the Pacific Islands for over 2,000 years for luscious, glowing skin and hair, Monoi oil is a sacred blend of coconut oil and fragrant tiare flowers - a blissful escape to paradise. The Spa Of The World™ Polynesian Monoi Radiance Oil leaves skin and hair silky soft, and can be used as a hair treatment, massage oil, or bath soak. Use the radiance-enhancing monoi oil as part of our blissful ritual when your body is in need of luxury.
- Multi-purpose Body and Hair Oil that Brings back radiance
- Absorbs quickly and leaves skin and hair silky soft
- Learn more about how to unwind with our 8 Relaxation Techniques
- Enjoy the Blissful Ritual Spa Routine by using the Polynesian Monoi Radiance Oil with Brazilian Cupuaçu Exfoliating Scrub-in-Oil, Hawaiian Kukui Cream and Tahitian Orchid Massage Oil
- Enriched with Community Fair Trade Monoi Oil from French Polynesia, Brazil Nut Oil from Peru, Coconut Oil from Samoa, Sesame Oil from Nicaragua and Tiare Flower from French Polynesia
Fair Trade organic virgin coconut oil
A legendary moisturiser for dry skin
Coconut oil has always been a bit of a wonder oil, and has been moisturising skin, hair and bodies forever.
Our coconuts come from the shores of Samoa. Coconut harvesting is a family business here, involving multiple generations. It helps everyone benefit from the island’s resources, following the island’s ethos of Fa’a Samoa – ‘The Samoan Way’.
Coconuts are gathered up, hand-cracked, pressed and filtered to release pure, high-quality oil.
Each coconut is picked for its ‘good smile’ – meaning, our local experts can tell from the look of the shell whether it’s good quality and ready to harvest. They’re grown and wild-harvested without chemicals, so we can guarantee the oil is organic.
Our Community Fair Trade supplier, Women in Business Development Inc., help families to create a sustainable income by using Samoa’s rich natural resources. They’ve won awards and gained global recognition for their brilliant work.