This product is out of stock
You have already added the maximum allowed quantity to your bag.
Reveal softer, glowing skin with gently-exfoliating coconut husks and ground coconut shells in a creamy, moisturizing scrub made with pure Community Trade cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.Blend our nourishing scrub with water and apply in circular motions to reveal smoother, more radiant, silky-soft skin.
We are working hard to keep our staff safe, so there may be a slight delay in deliveries.Read more
May is Marula harvest time in Namibia, and our Community Trade supplier, Eudafano Women’s Co-operative in Ondangwa are hard at work collecting and processing this rich beauty ingredient that is used in everything from lipsticks to body oils. The harvest runs from May to June and during this period there is a marula festival where the tree can be celebrated and toasted with some home-made marula beer. Our marula enriched products not only have intensely moisturizing products, but they support the ancient tradition of marula farming. Celebrate the harvest.
Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Glycine Soja Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Silica (Absorbent), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Emollient/Hair Conditioner), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Emollient), Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil (Emollient), Sorbitan Stearate (Emulsifier), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cocos Nucifera Shell Powder (Abrasive), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).
Turn your shower or bath into a spa ritual with Coconut Exfoliating Cream Body Scrub. Suited for all skin types, it works the best on the dry or very dry skin, or if your body feels flaky.
1. Start with a warm-to-hot shower or bath to open pores, soften dead skin cells and prepare skin for exfoliation.
2. If you plan to do hair removal, do it before using the scrub to prevent irritation or stinging.
3. Massage Coconut Exfoliating Cream Body Scrub gently on damp or wet skin. Start from below your neck and work down till the bottom of your feet with circle motions. Take a moment to enjoy its delightful sweet coconut scent.
4. For a more effective clean, try using this creamy scrub with a body brush, sponge, lily or loofah. Be careful not to scrub to the point of pain, but until you feel a slight abrasion.
5. Allow the scrub to sit on the body for a couple of minutes to moisturize the skin.
6. Rinse the body slowly using your hands under warm running water. Enjoy the feeling of the soft, smooth, and fragrant skin. Repeat 1-2 times a week.
7. After exfoliating the body, complete your ritual with Coconut Body Butter or your favorite moisturizer from The Body Shop.
Order by 3pm Eastern Time and you'll receive your order within 7-12 business days.
Order by 3pm Eastern Time and you'll receive your order within 2 business days.
Order by 3pm Eastern Time and you'll receive your order the next business day.
We have extended our returns policy to 60 days, this applies to both online and store purchases. Please contact our Customer Care Center for more information at 1-800-263-9746
From the streets to the feeds, the LGBTQ+ community is coming together big this year – online. It’s a celebration of style, expression, individuality and support. Visit our Live Out Proud page for details, and to see how we’re working with MindOut to make LGBTQ+ mental health top of mind.