BODY CARE ROUTINE FOR NORMAL SKIN
If your skin doesn’t feel dry, and you can use any products without irritation, chances are your skin type is ‘normal’. Normal skin still needs care, so choose your favorite fragrance in a lightweight Body Yogurt or body lotion.For an extra boost of hydration, treat your skin to a Body Butter weekly.
• Want a glow? Go for our British Rose Instant Glow Body Lotion – velvety-soft and gorgeously floral, with rose essence.
• No time to moisturize? Try Body Yogurts – these lightweight gel-creams absorb in seconds for 48hr moisture. . Explore all the benefits of yogurts for skin
BODY CARE ROUTINE FOR DRY SKIN
Dry skin on the body is very common. It often occurs on your knees, elbows and feet, and can feel rough, flaky and tight. Use a body moisturizer daily with a fast-absorbing Body Yogurt for a quick hydration boost, topping off with a nourishing Body Butter whenever you have time.
• In a hurry? Try applying our Mango Body Yogurt straight onto damp skin, so it’s easier to absorb.
• When you have time, treat skin to a generous layer of Body Butter. We love sweet and fruity Strawberry Softening Body Butter.
• For lighter moisture that still feels luxuriously silky, go for the Moringa Softening Body Milk.
BODY MOISTURIZERS FOR VERY DRY SKIN
Very dry skin needs plenty of intense hydration, so find a moisturizer you love and commit to it daily! Very dry skin often feels tight, rough and cracked – even itchy or sore. Choose nourishing collections of body creams for dry skin in your favorite texture – creamy Body Butters or body oils are ideal.
• Coconut Milk Body Lotion is a lighter option for a quick fix, while still feeling nourishing and hydrating.
• For very dry skin, Body Butters are your friend. The indulgently creamy Shea Nourishing Body Butter cocoons your skin in moisture.
• For a pampering session, our Wild Argan Oil collection feels seriously luxurious, enriched with Community Trade argan oil from Morocco.
BODY CARE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
A lot of things can cause sensitive skin. Sensitivity to temperature and the environment, intolerance to certain ingredients and internal factors like hormones and medication can play a part. When picking a body moisturizer for sensitive skin , avoid heavily fragranced lotions, and look for collections developed with sensitive skin in mind. Learn more about sensitive skin from Dr. Kim, Dermatologist for The Body Shop.
• Almond Milk & Honey Collection is formulated for dry, sensitive skin with a creamy and delicate hypoallergenic fragrance. The Calming & Protecting Body Butter is perfect for pampering sensitive skin.
• Remember, don’t neglect sensitive skin even if you’re short on time – our Almond Milk Body Yogurt for skin is lightweight and fast absorbing.
• Our Aloe Collection is fragrance and alcohol free, helping soothe signs of irritation. Enriched with pure Community Trade aloe vera.