Oils Of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Bi-Phase Essence Lotion
By infusing this potent trio of seed oils into a unique bi-phase oil [oil + water] formula, we created the essential first step after cleansing, a daily lotion that provides instant visible results while preparing and activating skin for the next steps in your routine.With its bi-phase formula, this Intensely Revitalising Essence Lotion supremely combines the freshness of water and the nourishing feel of oil. A lightweight refreshing texture that glides onto skin and leaves a pleasurable soft touch finish without a greasy feel.
- Daily bi-phase [oil + water] essence lotion infused with 3 precious seed oils from around the world to prepare and activate skin.
- Cold-pressed seed oils to preserve potent properties and ensure the utmost affinity to skin.
- Lightweight refreshing texture, soft-touch finish.
- Radiance is instantly revived and skin appears smoother*
- The power of facial oils: 6 oil myths busted!
- This product is not part of any promotion
- * Based on a commissioned study of 102 women
Aqua/Water (Solvent), Propanediol (Solvent), Undecane (Emollient), Panthenol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Glycerin (Humectant), Tridecane (Emollient), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Betaine (Humectant), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Caprylhydroxamic Acid (Chelating Agent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Nigella Sativa Seed Oil (Emollient), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract (Antioxidant), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient).
Shake the bottle before pouring a few drops into the palm of your hands or onto a cotton pad. Apply on face every morning and evening after cleansing, before a facial oil, serum or cream. Avoid eye area.