Your browser does not support JavaScript! Oils Of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil | The Body Shop®

We use cookies. For more information on our cookie policy follow this link . By closing this message or continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies on this browser.

Type to Search... clear

Oils Of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil

ITEM 54402

ITEM 41570

ITEM 54566

Size
$65.90 $65.90 $89.90

Enjoy a highly sensorial experience made from 99% oils of natural origin*; this lightweight Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil effortlessly melts onto skin, leaving a silky soft, non-sticky finish. *Remaining 1% consists of essential materials to support the integrity of the formula

  • 100% vegan
  • Made from 99% cold-pressed oils of natural origin
  • Enriched with Community Trade organic olive oil from Italy
  • Infused with three precious seed oils: black cumin seed oil from Egypt, camellia seed oil from China and rosehip seed oil from Chile
  • Skin looks revitalised and feels more elastic and firmer
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Self-assesment 182 women

Ingredients

We naturally source our ingredients

All Ingredients

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Parfum, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Coumarin, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citral, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent - Occlusive), Camelina Sativa Seed Oil (Emollient), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Nigella Sativa Seed Oil (Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate (Antioxidant), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil (Fragrance Ingredient), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Leaf ) Oil (Fragrance Ingredient), Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil (Refreshing Agent), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil/Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil (Natural Additive), Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil/Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil (Fragrance Ingredient).

INGREDIENTS : Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Leaf ) Oil, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Coumarin, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil/Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citral, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil/Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.

How To Use

Make the most of it

Apply 1-2 drops onto face and neck and gently massage into skin every morning and evening before applying a cream. Avoid eye area. For the best experience, use with the Oils of Life™ Revitalizing Facial Roller to help stimulate key points on the face, neck and décolleté.

FOREVER AGAINST ANIMAL TESTING

commitment-image-1

JOIN THE FIGHT

We’re forever against animal testing and have been since day one. But it’s still happening, so join us and @CrueltyFreeInternational in our fight and sign the petition.