CAUSES OF PREMATURE SKIN AGEING
As we get older, our skin faces more chnallenges. Cell production slows
and environment and genetic factors such as sun damage, pollution and
poor diet become more evident. As result, mature skin looses its
firmness and moisture, and requires more nourishing textures and active
ingredients to work deep inside the skin.
TIPS FOR TAKING CARE OF MATURE SKIN
- Get to know your skin. It's important to understand how your skin reacts to
changes in the environment so you can treat it effectively
- Follow a simple daily skincare routine. You should at least cleanse and
moisturise, everyday, and ideally add in a serum to treat
- Stay hydrated! Drink plenty of water everyday
- Use sun protection daily
STEP 1: PREPARE & ACTIVATE
This refreshing daily essence lotion is an essential next step after cleansing to help prepare and activate your skin for the benefits of the routine. Combining the lightweight freshness of water with the comfort of a moisturising gel.
STEP 2: UPLIFT
Made with 99% ingredients of natural origin (trust us, the other 1% is in there for a reason), this uplifting serum glides effortlessly onto skin. From your jawline to every contour, skin feels moisturised and looks smoother, plumper and firmer, as if reshaped.
STEP 3: FIRM & SHAPE
This silky cream is wonderfully rich yet lightweight and non-greasy on application. With a fresh, spicy scent, the refreshing formula helps skin appear firmer and plumper.
GINGER ROOT EXTRACT
FROM THE VERDANT PLAINS OF MADAGASCAR
The Body Shop sustainably sources their ginger root extract from a community of farmers who've passed down their traditional farming
secrets for generations.
GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT
FROM THE JILIN PROVINCE OF NORTH EAST CHINA
One of China's most treasured herbal ingredients. Local farmers and farming cooperatives grow and hand harvest The Body Shop's ginseng root in the lowland mountains of the Jilin province in North East China.
RUSCUS ROOT EXTRACT
FROM THE WILD OAK FORESTS OF EUROPE
Ruscus thrives in the Quercus forests of France, Turkey, Albania and Bulgaria. Local farmers hand-harvest The Body Shop's Ruscus root.