Oils of Life™ Eye Cream Gel
For aging skin
- Enriched with Community Fair Trade organic olive oil from Italy
- Infused with black cumin seed oil from Egypt, camellia seed oil from China and rosehip seed oil from Chile
- Eye contour looks smoother (100% agree*)
- Eye contour looks more luminious (96% agree*)
- Dark circles appear faded (90% agree*)
- Wrinkles appear smoother (87% agree**)
- Suitable for all skin types, and skin lacking nourishment and radiance
- * Self-assesment 50 women
- ** Self-assesment 100 women
Community Fair Trade organic olive oil
Liquid gold for your skin (and your salad)
Just ask our friends in the Mediterranean about olive oil – this skin-softener’s been used for thousands of years to take care of skin. It’s one of the reasons it’s known as the ‘liquid gold’ of the Med.
The olives that make the oil in our products are indigenous to the Cilento National Park in Campania, Italy. The farmers employed by our Community Fair Trade partners, Nuovo Cilento Cooperative, hand-harvest the olives using traditional techniques that are handed down to younger generations.
The olives are then cold-pressed to extract high-quality oil. The method is organic, and no pesticides are used. The olive husks are even reused as fertiliser, returning nutrients to the soil of the groves.
We’ve worked with Nuovo Cilento Cooperative since 2000. The partnership has a positive impact on job opportunities in this rural area, where there’s a risk of unemployment and migration.