Olive Nourishing Body Butter
For dull skinGreen scent
- Body Butter for dry to very dry skin
- 72 hour intense moisture
- Replenishes skin with moisture
- Protects skin from dryness
- Dry skin feels more comfortable
- Indulgently rich butter texture
- Non greasy and non-sticky
- Green, Mediterranean scent
- Enriched with Community Fair Trade organic cold-pressed olive oil from Cilento, Italy
Community Fair Trade organic olive oil
Liquid gold for your skin (and your salad)
Just ask our friends in the Mediterranean about olive oil – this skin-softener’s been used for thousands of years to take care of skin. It’s one of the reasons it’s known as the ‘liquid gold’ of the Med.
The olives that make the oil in our products are indigenous to the Cilento National Park in Campania, Italy. The farmers employed by our Community Fair Trade partners, Nuovo Cilento Cooperative, hand-harvest the olives using traditional techniques that are handed down to younger generations.
The olives are then cold-pressed to extract high-quality oil. The method is organic, and no pesticides are used. The olive husks are even reused as fertiliser, returning nutrients to the soil of the groves.
We’ve worked with Nuovo Cilento Cooperative since 2000. The partnership has a positive impact on job opportunities in this rural area, where there’s a risk of unemployment and migration.