START THE PROGRAMME You’re all set to start your 28 day skincare programme! Grab a sneak peek of what’s in store for you – and download the full programme - below!
You’re all set to start your 28 day skincare programme! Grab a sneak peek of what’s in store for you – and download the full programme - below!
Whether you have normal skin or dry skin, stay on track with our skincare guide, packed full of how to guides, top tips & expert advice from Dr Kim.
WEEK ONE – SNEAK PEEK
You’ve committed to achieving your skin goals – well done! Here’s our advice for keeping your skin replenished, wherever you are in the world.
• Ensure your skin is well hydrated and moisturised day and night. This is the perfect time to enjoy the luxurious nourishing properties of light oils and moisturisers that are right for your skin type. Combine our Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Cream and Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Sleeping Cream for the perfect daily skincare routine and night-time skincare routine.
• Use the appropriate product for your climate. A gel-cream such as our Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Gel Cream is lighter and more rapidly absorbed, so may be more suitable in warmer climates, whereas a cream like our Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Cream is more nourishing so may be more suitable in cooler climates.
WEEK TWO – SNEAK PEEK
One week down, way to go! Here are this week’s tips to keep you looking radiant over the next seven days.
• In addition to using the Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil and Cream, try preparing your skin with an Essence Lotion. Designed to be applied after your cleanser to give your serum and moisturiser a kick-start, Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Bi-Phase Essence Lotion will help to make your skin look healthier and smoother.
• Gently tie your hair up at night to keep your hair out of your face while you’re sleeping, helping to keep its natural oils from damaging your complexion.
WEEK THREE – SNEAK PEEK
All that dedication must be paying off, we bet you’re feeling amazing right now. Here’s our lifestyle advice to keep your glow going.
• Sleeping on a cotton pillowcase can result in sleep lines on your face. Switch to sleeping on a satin pillow for smooth skin.
• Stress can cause breakouts and accelerate the signs of ageing. Making time to clear your mind and unwind before bedtime helps create a sense of wellbeing that improves the quality of your sleep, helping you to feel rested and relaxed when you wake.
WEEK FOUR - SNEAK PEEK
You’ve reached the final stage of the skincare programme, you’ve earned a little pamper session we think! Here’s how to enhance your daily skincare routine with relaxation techniques
• Pamper your eye area with our Precision Eye Tool for a relaxing eye massage.
• Massage your skin upwards and outwards to encourage circulation and help reduce puffiness. Use our Oils of Life™ Twin-Ball Revitalising Facial Massager to help enhance the quality of your facial massage.