Shade Adjusting Drops
Natural finishFor uneven skintoneVegan
You wouldn’t settle for Mr. “Almost right” so why do it with your foundation? Our Shade Adjusting Drops help turn an almost there shade into the perfect one.
- LIGHTENING DROPS
- If you have light to medium skin you may find your foundation looks too dark or orange. A concentration of white and pink pigments in our Lightening Drops helps neutralise yellowness while lightening. Simply add a drop to lighten light to medium shades.
- For use with light to medium foundation shades
- 1 drop = ½ a shade lighter
- DARKENING DROPS
- If you have dark to deep skin you may find your foundation looks too light or ashy. A concentration of black and red pigments in our Darkening Drops helps darken while keeping the natural depth. Simply add a drop to darken dark to deep foundation shades.
- For use with dark to deep foundation tones
- 1 drop = ½ a shade darker
- Works with most liquid foundations
- Helping you have a good skin day in 3 easy steps.
Community Fair Trade organic aloe vera
Naturally soothing on easily upset skin
Aloe vera is known for being ultra-gentle and soothing on skin. It’s helped us formulate our Aloe range to handle sensitive skin with kid gloves.
It’s a naturally hardy plant. Our aloe vera leaves are harvested and filleted by hand within 6 hours, which preserves the freshness and makes sure the aloe is the highest possible quality.
We source our organic aloe vera from Campeche in south-east Mexico. We work with expert farmers who really know their stuff, and can harvest the aloe while causing minimal harm to the environment. This is particularly important since the land is close to three precious rainforest biosphere reserves in the Yucatan peninsula.
Since 2015, our trade has helped support the indigenous female farmers living on the edge of these rainforests, who could otherwise face discrimination and limited work opportunities.