CAT HALLOWEEN MAKE-UP TUTORIAL – YOU CAN’T BEAT THE CLASSICS
It’s a Halloween classic. Master a fierce feline look with our cat make-up tutorial, and you’ll never be without a spook-tacular look for Fright Night.
1. Apply Eye Colour Stick in Cairo Granite and blend out with the Double-Ended Eyeshadow Brush.
2. Draw your cat eye with the Skinny Felt Liner, adding flicks for feline lashes.
3. Apply our Matte Lipstick in Osaka Plum.
4. Use the Smoky 2-in-1 Gel Linerto add shading, whiskers and a cute cat nose. Trace your lips and jawline for added feline fierceness.
LAST MINUTE HALLOWEEN TUTORIAL
Simply does it. Vamp up your every day make-up look for Halloween and go straight from desk to dance floor in no time.
1. Line your lips with our Lip Liner in Hot Date.
2. Fill in your lips with our Matte Lipstick in New Orleans Scarlet.
3. Use your favourite gloss to get the drip effect.
HOW TO REMOVE WATERPROOF MAKE-UP
Sleeping with your make-up on can clog your pores and lead to breakouts. Use our Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover for effortless cleansing when you need it most.
1. Shake well to activate the make-up remover.
2. Apply generously to a cotton pad and sweep gently across eyes.
3. Use a new cotton pad to sweep across lips.
4. Repeat as necessary.
CALMING CAMOMILE MAKE-UP REMOVERS
Gently cleanse and effectively remove make-up with our calming Camomile cleansers, infused with the goodness of camomile flowers. From rich cleansing butter to silky cleansing oil, find the perfect one for your skin type.
HOW TO USE CLEANSERS
Cleansing is the essential first step in your skincare routine. Read our guide to discover the different types of cleansers, which one to use for your skin type and expert tips on gentle, effective make-up removal.