FESTIVAL SURVIVAL TIPS
- Be careful in the heat – no one wants to come home with sunburn. Use sun protection and bring a hat.
- Don’t forget to take your make-up off to avoid breakouts. face wipes are a good choice for quick cleansing.
- Keep clean. Take a bottle or two of hand cleanse gel – you’ll thank yourself by day three.
- Let’s be honest, you’re not going to be able to shower for a few days. Take a body mist to stay fresh and fragrant.
- Drink as much water as possible! It’s really important to stay hydrated, whatever the weather.
Heading to a festival or event this summer? With the ever-changing weather, it can be difficult to know how to best prepare your body for the climate. This summer, however, to celebrate the launch of our fast-absorbing Body Yogurts, we’ve created the ultimate festival map to help you out.
Wherever in the UK your event is being held, we’ve got weather updates as well as body care and skincare recommendations to keep you hydrated and sun-safe. Simply click on the location of your chosen festival, below for a fully customised weather forecast. You’ll also see recommendations for moisturisers with SPF and suggested products to keep your body perfectly moisturised and protected, whatever your plans.