HEMP SOAP ON A ROPE
- Delivers effective non-drying cleansing
- With pure moisturising hemp seed oil
- This rich soap can be hang-dried by its durable rope, so it doesn’t pick up dirt and bacteria sitting on the side of the tub.
1. HEMP IS THE MOST VERSATILE PLANT ON EARTH
Introduced to Europe by Asian traders it was grown for construction, food, its rich oil and medicine.It was so important, that by 1533, King Henry VIII ordered all English farmers to grow at least one acre of hemp for the ship-building industries.
2. HEMP IS ONE OF THE RICHEST NATURAL SOURCES OF ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS
Hemp seeds contain one of the most balanced and richest natural single source of essential oils for human consumption.Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins A, E, B-12, folic acid, magnesium, potassium and iron
3. HEMP CAPTURES MORE CO2 THAN TREES
Helps to regenerate the land between food crops. Four times more effective at capturing CO2 than trees and uses no pesticides or herbicides at all.
Hemp Lip Protector
Smells great, smooth and soothing, I use it everyday after a shower and it keeps my lips soft the whole day.
Hemp Face Protector
I have tried many different moisturizers, some up to 10 times the price of this product. No matter what else I try, I always come back to Hemp.
Hemp Hand Protector
I put it on last thing at night and it really restores the moisture into my very dry and often chapped hands. A truly great product!
HEMP BODY BUTTER
I have awfully dry skin and this works within a couple of days to clear it up every time.