Stores in Wales are closed
As always, the safety of you and our teams is our priority. That’s why we’re following government guidelines and temporarily closing stores in Wales.
Stores will closed from 6pm on 23rd October and will re-open on 9th November.
Our online shop is still open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And Live Chat is available 9am-9pm Monday to Saturday to assist you with any queries.
We look forward to welcoming you in store again soon. In the meantime, stay safe and well
Collect in Store
Unfortunately our collect in store option is currently unavailable. You can still give them a call to place your order. Feel free to browse our website and make a list. Our consultants will be pleased to assist you with advice over the phone. Orders will be ready to collect from 1 hour after speaking with a consultant. Head to store to make a card payment and collect your order. Your order will be bagged and ready to go.
Please note this service excludes outlets*
We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience!
Our stores are open.
We have opened our UK stores. Our teams have been busy behind the scenes to ensure we provide you with a safe shopping experience; Hygiene, social distancing and protection for you and our colleagues will continue to be our focus, as well as offering a personal and friendly environment to enjoy.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- How do I redeem my Love Your Body club voucher online?
- How can I get an update on my order?
- I signed up to Love Your Body™ Club online, how do I earn points in store?
- How can I access my Love Your Body™ Club points balance?
- Do The Body Shop® products have a shelf life?
- Do you sell shampoo and conditioner?
- Where can I find my order history?
- What skin type is the Tea Tree range suited to?
- How can I find store opening hours?
- I've opened my product, can I still return it and get a refund?