Stores in Wales are closed
As always, the safety of you and our teams is our priority. That’s why we’re following government guidelines and temporarily closing stores in Wales. Stores will closed from 6pm on 23rd October and will re-open on 9th November. Our online shop is still open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And Live Chat is available 9am-9pm Monday to Saturday to assist you with any queries. We look forward to welcoming you in store again soon. In the meantime, stay safe and well
Collect in Store
Unfortunately our collect in store option is currently unavailable. You can still give them a call to place your order. Feel free to browse our website and make a list. Our consultants will be pleased to assist you with advice over the phone. Orders will be ready to collect from 1 hour after speaking with a consultant. Head to store to make a card payment and collect your order. Your order will be bagged and ready to go.
Please note this service excludes outlets*
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- Do The Body Shop products have a best before/expiry date?
- How do I join The Body Shop At Home™ as a Consultant
- What are your delivery charges?
- Are The Body Shop products suitable for use while pregnant?
- Are any of your products suitable for use on stretch marks?
- What's the difference between cologne, eau de parfum and perfume?
- Do you offer Click and Collect or Collect +?
- Do you offer student discount?
- What is your online returns policy?
- How can I apply for a job at The Body Shop?