We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience!
We've taken the next step to protect the safety of our people and communities by temporarily closing retail stores. We realise shopping may not be your top priority in these unfamiliar times, but if you do need to replenish your favourite product or want to send a gift direct to a loved one you can still shop with us online or with your local The Body Shop At Home consultant.
Read the full message from Linda Campbell, Managing Director on Covid-19.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- How do I get my Love Your Body™ Club points?
- Can I change my delivery date?
- Do your perfumes have an expiration date?
- Why has a product been discontinued?
- Can I place my order over the phone?
- How long will it take to get a refund?
- Can I pay online using a gift voucher?
- What happens to my delivery if no one is available/home to receive it?
- Why are your Outlet Stores and some station stores not available as Collect in Store destinations?
- Why is my promotional code not working?