We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience!
We've taken the next step to protect the safety of our people and communities by temporarily closing retail stores. We realise shopping may not be your top priority in these unfamiliar times, but if you do need to replenish your favourite product or want to send a gift direct to a loved one you can still shop with us online or with your local The Body Shop At Home consultant.
Read the full message from Linda Campbell, Managing Director on Covid-19.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- Where can I purchase a The Body Shop Gift Card or E-Gift Card?
- What products should I use for my skin type?
- Can I request a free sample before buying one of your expert facial masks?
- Can I return an item bought from one of your stores without a receipt?
- Do you deliver to my country?
- If I use your Collect in Store service, how long will it take to process my order so its ready to collect?
- Do you offer Money Back Guarantee?
- Who can use Green Tea™ products?
- Can I get next day delivery?
- Do you take charity requests?