England: Stores will close end of trading day on 4th November and will re-open on 3rd December.
Wales: Stores still open – please check opening hours of your local branch by using our store finder. Scotland: Some stores closed and will re-open on the 12th December – please check your local branch by using our store finder
As always, the safety of you and our teams is our priority that’s why we’re following government guidelines and temporarily closing stores. These restrictions differ across the UK so we will update this page when changes are announced. Although the majority of our stores are closed Christmas “shopping” is definitely not cancelled! You can still purchase your favourite body-loving treats or send a gift direct to someone you love by shopping with your local The Body Shop at Home consultant or with us online, which is still open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And Live Chat is available 9am-9pm Monday to Saturday to assist you with any queries. We look forward to welcoming you in our stores again soon. In the meantime, stay safe and well. We’re all in this together!
We’re delighted to be offering our CLICK & COLLECT service in selected stores.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- Can I try a sample of your product before I buy?
- How can I get an update on my order?
- Are your products vegetarian?
- How do I find out about internships/work placements at The Body Shop?
- How do I redeem my Love Your Body club voucher online?
- Do you sell shampoo and conditioner?
- Do The Body Shop® products have a shelf life?
- How can I access my Love Your Body™ Club points balance?
- Why is my promotional code not working?
- I want to collect in store but some of the items aren't available from my local store, how can I order them?