We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience!
We've taken the next step to protect the safety of our people and communities by temporarily closing retail stores. We realise shopping may not be your top priority in these unfamiliar times, but if you do need to replenish your favourite product or want to send a gift direct to a loved one you can still shop with us online or with your local The Body Shop At Home consultant.
Read the full message from Linda Campbell, Managing Director on Covid-19.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- Do The Body Shop® products have a shelf life?
- How do I know if my order was completed successfully?
- I don’t want to receive emails anymore, how do I unsubscribe?
- How can I find store opening hours?
- I need to make a complaint, how do I go about this?
- How can I change my details?
- Does The Body Shop use sustainable palm oil?
- Can I come in for a free makeover and skin consultation?
- How do I earn Love Your Body™ Club points online if I join in store?
- Can I return an item I purchased instore?