We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience!
We've taken the next step to protect the safety of our people and communities by temporarily closing retail stores. We realise shopping may not be your top priority in these unfamiliar times, but if you do need to replenish your favourite product or want to send a gift direct to a loved one you can still shop with us online or with your local The Body Shop At Home consultant.
Read the full message from Linda Campbell, Managing Director on Covid-19.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- Can I change my order online after I have put it through, to order a different size?
- I want to collect in store but some of the items aren't available from my local store, how can I order them?
- How can I get an update on my order?
- Do you have an App?
- Are any of your products suitable for use on stretch marks?
- Do you offer student discount?
- Can I try a sample of your product before I buy?
- Do you offer Click and Collect or Collect +?
- As a Love Your Body™ Club member, will I get a membership card?
- How do I make changes to my order?