We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience!
We've taken the next step to protect the safety of our people and communities by temporarily closing retail stores. We realise shopping may not be your top priority in these unfamiliar times, but if you do need to replenish your favourite product or want to send a gift direct to a loved one you can still shop with us online or with your local The Body Shop At Home consultant.
Read the full message from Linda Campbell, Managing Director on Covid-19.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- How do I redeem my Love Your Body club voucher online?
- Why haven't I received an email to confirm my order?
- What are your delivery charges?
- As a Love Your Body™ Club member, how many points will I earn and how much is each point worth?
- What is your online returns policy?
- I signed up to Love Your Body™ Club in store. How do I activate my account online?
- Do you have a live chat service?
- What's the difference between cologne, eau de parfum and perfume?
- How long will it take for my products to be delivered?
- Are The Body Shop products suitable for use while pregnant?