COVID-19 – Helping us all to stay safe
We've taken the next step to protect the safety of our people and communities by temporarily closing retail stores across the UK from Friday 20th March. We realise shopping may not be your top priority in these unfamiliar times, but if you do need to replenish your favourite product or want to send a gift direct to a loved one you can still shop with us online or with your local The Body Shop At Home consultant.
Read the full message from Linda Campbell, Managing Director on Covid-19.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- Are my personal details safe?
- What are the benefits of the Vitamin C™ product range?
- If I use Collect in store what time can I collect my order from?
- How do I use the Honey Bronze™ Face Gel?
- What is the difference between the Vitamin C™ Glow Boosting Moisturiser and Vitamin C™ Daily Moisturiser SPF30?
- Can I check my gift card balance online?
- What skin type is the British Rose range suitable for?
- What if my Gift Card does not have a PIN?
- How do I apply the Honey Bronze™ Tinted Leg Mist?
- Why isn’t the honey face mask vegan?