COVID-19 – Helping us all to stay safe
We've taken the next step to protect the safety of our people and communities by temporarily closing retail stores across the UK from Friday 20th March. We realise shopping may not be your top priority in these unfamiliar times, but if you do need to replenish your favourite product or want to send a gift direct to a loved one you can still shop with us online or with your local The Body Shop At Home consultant.
Read the full message from Linda Campbell, Managing Director on Covid-19.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- Do I need to show any documentation when I collect my order in store?
- What is hemp?
- Can I get my order delivered to a store?
- Can I amend a gift message?
- What happens when all the Gift Card value is used? Should I throw the Gift Card away?
- Why do I need a The Body Shop® account?
- How can I change my password?
- How can I update my preferences?
- What is the Vitamin E™ Moisture-Protect Emulsion SPF 30, PA+++ good for?
- Can I ship to multiple addresses?