We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience!
We've taken the next step to protect the safety of our people and communities by temporarily closing retail stores. We realise shopping may not be your top priority in these unfamiliar times, but if you do need to replenish your favourite product or want to send a gift direct to a loved one you can still shop with us online or with your local The Body Shop At Home consultant.
Read the full message from Linda Campbell, Managing Director on Covid-19.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- Are my personal details safe?
- Can I earn Love Your Body™ Club points on purchases where I'm using promotional offers?
- Can I place an order without signing up to an account?
- What times are your customer services open?
- Am I restricted to using my Gift Card only at the store of purchase?
- Do you sell shampoo and conditioner?
- Do you have a blog?
- Why do I need a The Body Shop® account?
- How do I use Drops of Youth™ Bouncy Sleeping Mask in conjunction with Drops of Youth™ Concentrate?
- What is a Bio-Bridge?