COVID-19 – Helping us all to stay safe
We've taken the next step to protect the safety of our people and communities by temporarily closing retail stores across the UK from Friday 20th March. We realise shopping may not be your top priority in these unfamiliar times, but if you do need to replenish your favourite product or want to send a gift direct to a loved one you can still shop with us online or with your local The Body Shop At Home consultant.
Read the full message from Linda Campbell, Managing Director on Covid-19.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- What are the benefits of your Aloe range?
- I’ve got a Gift Card or E-Gift Card to spend, how does it work and what can I buy?
- How should I use the Vitamin C™ Skin Instant Glow Enhancer?
- Why have you got a commitment?
- What if an item is out of stock?
- Are you discontinuing face wipes?
- I paid using PayPal, how can I get a refund?
- Is there a minimum age requirement to join Love Your Body™ Club?
- How should I apply the Vitamin E™ Moisture-Protect Emulsion SPF 30, PA+++?
- Does The Body Shop accept 3rd party Gift Cards?