We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience!
We've taken the next step to protect the safety of our people and communities by temporarily closing retail stores. We realise shopping may not be your top priority in these unfamiliar times, but if you do need to replenish your favourite product or want to send a gift direct to a loved one you can still shop with us online or with your local The Body Shop At Home consultant.
Read the full message from Linda Campbell, Managing Director on Covid-19.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- Can you tell me about your online security policy?
- How do you make sure your ingredients have not been tested on animals?
- How can I amend my delivery address when checking out via PayPal?
- I want to pick up my order from my local collection point, how do I do this?
- How can I set up an account online?
- Do you sell personalised body butters?
- Can I check if a store has a product in stock?
- Can I amend a gift message?
- Does the Gift Card or E-Gift Card expire?
- Do you offer a gift wrap service?