England: Stores will close end of trading day on 4th November and will re-open on 3rd December.
Wales: Stores still open – please check opening hours of your local branch by using our store finder. Scotland: Some stores closed and will re-open on the 12th December – please check your local branch by using our store finder
As always, the safety of you and our teams is our priority that’s why we’re following government guidelines and temporarily closing stores. These restrictions differ across the UK so we will update this page when changes are announced. Although the majority of our stores are closed Christmas “shopping” is definitely not cancelled! You can still purchase your favourite body-loving treats or send a gift direct to someone you love by shopping with your local The Body Shop at Home consultant or with us online, which is still open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And Live Chat is available 9am-9pm Monday to Saturday to assist you with any queries. We look forward to welcoming you in our stores again soon. In the meantime, stay safe and well. We’re all in this together!
We’re delighted to be offering our CLICK & COLLECT service in selected stores.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- How does the British Rose body range smell?
- In which order should I use the Oils of Life™ products?
- Do you ship/deliver abroad?
- I am ordering an item as a gift, will it come in discreet packaging?
- Can I check if a store has a product in stock?
- I don’t want to receive emails anymore, how do I unsubscribe?
- Can I use my Love Your Body™ Club card in conjunction with our promotions/offers?
- Can I change my order online after I have put it through, to order a different size?
- Does the Gift Card or E-Gift Card expire?
- Have I been charged for my order more than once?