Stores in Wales are closed
As always, the safety of you and our teams is our priority. That’s why we’re following government guidelines and temporarily closing stores in Wales. Stores will closed from 6pm on 23rd October and will re-open on 9th November. Our online shop is still open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And Live Chat is available 9am-9pm Monday to Saturday to assist you with any queries. We look forward to welcoming you in store again soon. In the meantime, stay safe and well
Collect in Store
Unfortunately our collect in store option is currently unavailable. You can still give them a call to place your order. Feel free to browse our website and make a list. Our consultants will be pleased to assist you with advice over the phone. Orders will be ready to collect from 1 hour after speaking with a consultant. Head to store to make a card payment and collect your order. Your order will be bagged and ready to go.
Please note this service excludes outlets*
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- What are the benefits of the Hemp range?
- What information do I need to return an item to a The Body Shop® store?
- Can I use my Love Your Body™ Club card on The Body Shop Website?
- How can I return an item I bought at a The Body Shop At Home™ party?
- I don’t want to receive emails anymore, how do I unsubscribe?
- Is the Amazonian Saviour™ balm suitable to use on tattoos?
- How can I set up an account online?
- Can I use my Love Your Body™ Club card in conjunction with our promotions/offers?
- How do I get my Love Your Body™ Club points?
- Why does The Body Shop claim to be 100% Vegetarian but not Vegan?