Natural Form Mascara
Lightweight everyday mascaraLifts & definesLong-lastingLightweight everyday mascaraLifts & definesLong-lasting
Your lashes, only better. This everyday lightweight mascara lifts, lengthens, and defines the appearance of your eyelashes for a natural, soft and fanned out look, without that heavy feeling. This mascara stays feeling lightweight, comfortable and gentle throughout the day. And when it’s time to take off at the end of the evening, it melts away without bother.
Even better: there’s little to no clumps or flakes!
After 1 use:
- 88% agree that the mascara feels lightweight on lashes
- 87% agree that the mascara enhances the look of their natural lashes
- 88% agree that the mascara feels gentle on lashes
At The Body Shop, we’re always striving to be as inclusive as we can be. So, we trialed and tested our Mascara on a diverse panel of six Fitzpatrick scale tones across 102 people from different genders and age groups, and with different skin tones and skin types, to ensure the product performs well on everyone.
But that’s not all! Our pack is having a makeover as well, coming in a new & improved aluminium-looking pack*.
* Pack not recyclable due to mix of materials.
- Creates a natural, soft fanned out look
- Lashes look longer, lifted and more defined
- Does not clump or flake throughout the day
- Does not smudge or transfer throughout the day
- 85% ingredients of natural origin
- The Vegan Society certified
- Ophthalmologically tested & suitable for sensitive eyes
Fair Trade organic virgin coconut oil
A legendary moisturiser for dry skin
Coconut oil has always been a bit of a wonder oil, and has been moisturising skin, hair and bodies forever.
Our coconuts come from the shores of Samoa. Coconut harvesting is a family business here, involving multiple generations. It helps everyone benefit from the island’s resources, following the island’s ethos of Fa’a Samoa – ‘The Samoan Way’.
Coconuts are gathered up, hand-cracked, pressed and filtered to release pure, high-quality oil.
Each coconut is picked for its ‘good smile’ – meaning, our local experts can tell from the look of the shell whether it’s good quality and ready to harvest. They’re grown and wild-harvested without chemicals, so we can guarantee the oil is organic.
Our Community Fair Trade supplier, Women in Business Development Inc., help families to create a sustainable income by using Samoa’s rich natural resources. They’ve won awards and gained global recognition for their brilliant work.