Wake-Up Call Liquid Eyeliner
Intense liquid eyelinerFine flexible brush12-hour wearIntense liquid eyelinerFine flexible brush12-hour wear
If the eyes are the windows to the soul, why not make them stand out?
For fans of big, bold looks. Enriched with upcycled coffee powder and coffee oil, (no carbon black for us, thanks!) this liquid eyeliner glides smoothly onto the lash line to make your eyes look as they have wake up and easily achieve intense, jet black, dramatic lines. We like to think of it as the extra-glam look you can keep in your makeup bag.
But it still has a gentle side. Made with 92% ingredients of natural-origin, including Community Fair Trade organic aloe vera sourced from Mexico, Wake-Up Call is suitable for all types of eyes and skin, including sensitive.
And with the ultra-fine pointed, flexible brush tip, you can ensure your look is as precise as you need it to be, with maximum control. Nail your wings first time, every time.
At The Body Shop, we’re always striving to be as inclusive as we can be. So, we trialed and tested our Mascara on a diverse panel of six Fitzpatrick scale tones across 105 people from different genders and age groups, and with different skin tones and skin types, to ensure the product performs well on everyone.
After 1 use:
- 85% agree that the brush allows for maximum control to draw smooth, continuous lines
- 80% agree that their eyeliner lasted all day without need of touching up
- 92% agree that the product felt lightweight and comfortable to wear
All in a new bolder all-black pack with a recyclable bottle * and flexible brush tip developed for comfortable & precise application.
* Where local facilities allow. The cap/wand is not recyclable due to the mix of materials.
- Gives an intense black color to enhance eye definition
- Creates instant bold lines
- Lasts up to 12 hours without fading or transferring
- 92% ingredients of natural origin
- The Vegan Society certified
- Enriched with upcycled coffee powder and coffee oil
- Formulated with CFT organic aloe vera from Mexico
- Suitable for all skin types & Dermatologically tested
Community Fair Trade organic aloe vera
Naturally soothing on easily upset skin
Aloe vera is known for being ultra-gentle and soothing on skin. It’s helped us formulate our Aloe range to handle sensitive skin with kid gloves.
It’s a naturally hardy plant. Our aloe vera leaves are harvested and filleted by hand within 6 hours, which preserves the freshness and makes sure the aloe is the highest possible quality.
We source our organic aloe vera from Campeche in south-east Mexico. We work with expert farmers who really know their stuff, and can harvest the aloe while causing minimal harm to the environment. This is particularly important since the land is close to three precious rainforest biosphere reserves in the Yucatan peninsula.
Since 2015, our trade has helped support the indigenous female farmers living on the edge of these rainforests, who could otherwise face discrimination and limited work opportunities.