Frame It Brow Pomade
Thickens appearance of hairsLong lasting +W124Humidity & sweat resistant Thickens appearance of hairsLong lasting +W124Humidity & sweat resistant
Meet your new go-to brow pomade in black for instantly fluffier, defined and tinted looking brows.
From a natural to a bold look, sculpt your dream brows with our new pomade, available in four shades. You can tint, thicken and groom the appearance of brow hair with our flexible, long-wear formula, that doesn’t a cakey finish.
Infused with Community Fair Trade organic virgin coconut oil from Samoa, this pomade thickens the appearance of hair to emphasise your brow’s natural flair.
Simply brush this lightweight and creamy, non-sticky formula onto the hair for a smooth, flawless looking finish.
At The Body Shop, we’re always striving to be as inclusive as we can be. So, we trailed and tested our Brow Pomades on a diverse panel of six Fitzpatrick scale tones across 212 people from different genders, age groups, skin tones and skin types, to ensure the product performs well on everyone.
After 1 use:
- 83% agreed that Frame It felt comfortable & smooth on their brows, giving a natural looking finish.
- 81% of those tested confirmed their brow hair seemed visibly thicker after one brush.
- 86% felt that the product dried quickly without any messiness.
And you’re not the only one having a makeover: Frame It comes in a recyclable* glass bottle with an aluminium cap and tapered tree brush.
- Available in three natural brow hair-like shades and one clear shade
- Lightweight, creamy formula makes hair appear visibly thicker
- Sweat and humidity resistant & long-lasting
- Enriched with Community Fair Trade organic virgin coconut oil
- Made with 95% ingredients of natural origin
- Certified by The Vegan Society
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Recyclable glass bottle*
* Where local facilities allow. Please remove label before recycling. The cap/wand is not recyclable due to the mix of materials.
Fair Trade organic virgin coconut oil
A legendary moisturiser for dry skin
Coconut oil has always been a bit of a wonder oil, and has been moisturising skin, hair and bodies forever.
Our coconuts come from the shores of Samoa. Coconut harvesting is a family business here, involving multiple generations. It helps everyone benefit from the island’s resources, following the island’s ethos of Fa’a Samoa – ‘The Samoan Way’.
Coconuts are gathered up, hand-cracked, pressed and filtered to release pure, high-quality oil.
Each coconut is picked for its ‘good smile’ – meaning, our local experts can tell from the look of the shell whether it’s good quality and ready to harvest. They’re grown and wild-harvested without chemicals, so we can guarantee the oil is organic.
Our Community Fair Trade supplier, Women in Business Development Inc., help families to create a sustainable income by using Samoa’s rich natural resources. They’ve won awards and gained global recognition for their brilliant work.