Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Shampoo
2 for $16 Haircare (250ml)For dry hairWoody scent
Our Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Shampoo is enriched with Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana, handcrafted by women who have used shea butter to intensely nourish dry hair for generations. This gentle cleansing formula won’t leave your hair feeling stripped of moisture and it’s perfect for dry hair that is prone to damage. Treat your hair to this nutty goodness to enjoy locks that look healthier and feel richly replenished.
- 100% vegan
- For dry, prone to damage hair
- Leaves hair feeling intensely nourished and richly replenished*
- Hair looks healthier and less frizzy*
- Reduces hair breakage**
- Fresh, woody scent and rich texture
- Enriched with Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana
- *Based on user trial of 103 women with Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask.
- **Based on in-vitro testing with Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask.
Community Fair Trade shea butter
Intensely nourishing for dry skin and hair
Shea butter has been used for generations to help Ghanaian women protect their skin from the dry Saharan winds. Its rich texture and high fat content makes it intensely moisturising, which is good for skin and good for the community. Every 200ml tub of Shea Body Butter is packed with the butter of 36 shea nuts. It’s a lot. We counted.
We’ve been working with Tungteiya Women’s Shea Butter Association in Ghana for over 25 years. Over 600 women from the association use traditional techniques handed down through generations to handcraft the shea butter that fills our favourite Body Butters.
It was our founder, Anita Roddick, who started this partnership, and it’s something we’re really proud of.
Our trade provides a fair price and financial independence for the women. We also pay a premium to invest in community projects, and today over 45,000 people benefit from the social fund – including healthcare, sanitation and education projects.