Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalizing Cream
For aging skin
By infusing 3 precious seed oils from around the world, known for their revitalising and repairing properties on skin – Black Cumin seed oil from Egypt, Camellia seed oil from China and Rosehip seed oil from Chile – in to a silky cream with perfecting micro-pearls, we created a daily cream that intensely revitalises skin, replenishes moisture and revives radiance. Signs of ageing appear visibly reduced. From the moment it touches the skin, this Intensely Revitalising Cream effortlessly melts onto the face, leaving a light and comfortable finish without a greasy feel.
- Silky-soft daily nourishing cream infused with 3 precious seed oils from around the world to replenish and revitalise skin.
- Cold-pressed seed oils to preserve potent properties and ensure the utmost affinity to skin.
- Comfortable but light and non-greasy
- Pairs perfectly with our Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil
- Discover more about the power of seed oils and how you can integrate our Oils of Life™ collection into your daily skin care routine.
Community Fair Trade organic olive oil
Liquid gold for your skin (and your salad)
Just ask our friends in the Mediterranean about olive oil – this skin-softener’s been used for thousands of years to take care of skin. It’s one of the reasons it’s known as the ‘liquid gold’ of the Med.
The olives that make the oil in our products are indigenous to the Cilento National Park in Campania, Italy. The farmers employed by our Community Fair Trade partners, Nuovo Cilento Cooperative, hand-harvest the olives using traditional techniques that are handed down to younger generations.
The olives are then cold-pressed to extract high-quality oil. The method is organic, and no pesticides are used. The olive husks are even reused as fertiliser, returning nutrients to the soil of the groves.
We’ve worked with Nuovo Cilento Cooperative since 2000. The partnership has a positive impact on job opportunities in this rural area, where there’s a risk of unemployment and migration.