All Day Long Setting Spray
8-hour Makeup SettingInstant hydrationBlue light protection8-hour Makeup SettingInstant hydrationBlue light protection
20% off Select Products. Discount applied at checkout.
Dial up your everyday routine with our new 3-in-1 makeup setting spray. Using a fine mist spray, the innovative biphasic formula sets and locks in makeup to help make sure it lasts. And lasts. And lasts. The name says it all really, All Day Long makeup setting spray prolongs makeup wear and makes your skin feel instantly hydrated....all day long.
With Community Fair Trade moringa oil and infused with buddleja extract, our multi-tasking makeup setting spray seals moisture, set your makeup and helps protect your skin against the effects of blue light from electronic devices. Lightweight and non-sticky, the mist helps give an even looking finish to your makeup.
Non-comedogenic, this hydrating makeup spray is a perfect companion to both your makeup and skin. It is fragrance-free and helps keep your skin feeling smooth and refreshed on-the-go, too. It doesn't mess with your makeup and extends it for 8 hours.
At The Body Shop, we're always striving to be as inclusive as we can be. So, we trailed and tested our makeup setting spray on a diverse panel of six Fitzpatrick scale tones across 100 people, of different genders, age groups, skin tones and skin types, to ensure the product performs well on everyone.
After 1 use:
- 83% felt that All Day Long setting spray gave them an instant boost of hydration on application
- 78% agreed that All Day Long setting spray helped improved the longevity of their makeup look
- 77% of the users agreed that All Day Long setting spray improved the quality of their makeup look
The new multitasker comes in all-new packaging. And a fully recycled PET (30% PCR ) bottle and cap which are recyclable*.
- Prolongs makeup for 8 hours
- Instant hydration
- Protect skin from the effects of blue light
- Enriched with Community Fair Trade moringa oil
- Made with 93% ingredients of natural origin
- Certified by The Vegan Society
- Suitable for sensitive skin
* Where local facilities allow. Please remove label before recycling. The pump (30% PCR) is not recyclable due to the mix of materials.
Community Fair Trade moringa seed oil
The miracle oil for skin
Moringa oil is a precious seed oil that’s seriously rich in omega 9, and has been used to moisturise and protect skin for thousands of years. We love it.
Moringa is known as the ‘miracle tree’. It grows strong in seriously challenging environments, helps other species thrive and produces super-nourishing seed oil. They don’t need much water, which is good news for farmers in drought-prone areas, and the bees love the nectar of moringa flowers. Moringa trees create a canopy when they grow, which shelters nearby crops from the hot Rwandan sun, helping them thrive.
The farmers grow and handpick the moringa pods and use a process called ‘winnowing’ to separate the seeds from their shells.
Our moringa seed oil comes from Asili Natural Oils, our Community Fair Trade partners in Rwanda. Our trade provides a sustainable income for farmers in the dry eastern provinces of Rwanda, where income opportunities are low.