Oils of Life™ Twin-Ball Facial Massager
You have already added the maximum allowed quantity to your bag.
Massage improves skin tone and circulation, and reduces puffiness and wrinkles. Vanda Serrador, Facialist and Body Care Expert for The Body Shop, designed a special massage, the Facial Dance Workout which stimulates blood flow and lymphatic drainage, leaving your skin feeling energised and looking radiant.
- Improves blood circulation and skin tone
- Increases skin elasticity
- Helps reduce puffiness and wrinkles
- “This facial roller is the best way to give your face a full workout. I have designed a specific Dance Facial Workout Massage that not only tones your facial muscles but with a series of choreographed movements, it also helps detoxify skin.” Vanda Serrador, Facialist and Body Care Expert for The Body Shop
- Discover more about the power of seed oils and how you can integrate our Oils of Life™ collection into your daily skin care routine.
Use the Oils of Life™ Twin-Ball Facial Massager in a series of choreographed movements created by Vanda Serrador, Facialist and Body Care Expert for The Body Shop to help tone your facial muscles.
Complimentary Shipping with $75 Purchase
Delivery time is up to 7 business days from order date. Offer excludes orders shipped to Nunavut, Northwest Territories and the Yukon. Offer subject to change without notice. Read More
Order by 11am on a work day (Monday to Friday) and we will deliver your order the next working day.
Deliveries to remote locations (including highland or island addresses) may take up to 2 days longer.
Online & In-store Return Policy
You can trust our products. We will gladly accept returns not meeting your expectations. Simply return your purchase with the receipt or original invoice to any of our locations or….(read more).
It's in our hands
Our story started with Anita Roddick's belief in something revolutionary; that business could be a force for good, and in 1976 The Body Shop was born. We've always done things differently, broken the mould, been bold, been brave. Today, our commitment is stronger than ever; to enrich, not exploit. For us, this means enriching people as well as our planet, its biodiversity and resources. We are committed to working fairly with our farmers and suppliers and helping communities to thrive. Our products enrich, but never make false promises and are never tested on animals. We are proud to be original, irreverent and campaign for what’s right; together we can do it.