Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask
For dry skin
Cocoon your skin in moisture with our Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Face Mask. Inspired by African healing and soothing rituals, our 100% vegetarian indulgent melting honey face mask drizzles together honey, marula and olive oils for a luxurious experience. This honey face mask leaves skin feeling supremely nourished, replenished and rested. Use together with our Facial Mask Brush for a truly pampering facial at home.
- 100% vegetarian
- Formulated without parabens, paraffins, silicones or mineral oils
- Replenishes, restores and comforts skin
- Perfect for skin that needs an intense dose of replenishing moisture to feel softer and smoother
- Drizzled with honey from Ethiopia, marula oil sourced from Namibia and organic Community Fair Trade olive oil from Italy. To discover the entire collection of our naturally derived face masks that are inspired by traditional beauty remedies from around the world, click here.
- Discover the benefits of our natural, 100% vegetarian face masks to reveal amazing, healthy skin.
Community Fair Trade organic olive oil
Liquid gold for your skin (and your salad)
Just ask our friends in the Mediterranean about olive oil – this skin-softener’s been used for thousands of years to take care of skin. It’s one of the reasons it’s known as the ‘liquid gold’ of the Med.
The olives that make the oil in our products are indigenous to the Cilento National Park in Campania, Italy. The farmers employed by our Community Fair Trade partners, Nuovo Cilento Cooperative, hand-harvest the olives using traditional techniques that are handed down to younger generations.
The olives are then cold-pressed to extract high-quality oil. The method is organic, and no pesticides are used. The olive husks are even reused as fertiliser, returning nutrients to the soil of the groves.
We’ve worked with Nuovo Cilento Cooperative since 2000. The partnership has a positive impact on job opportunities in this rural area, where there’s a risk of unemployment and migration.