Oils of Life™ Eye Cream Gel
For aging skin
The fresh eye cream-gel combines 3 precious seed oils with caffeine and light reflecting particles to revitalize the eye contours and visibly reduces signs of ageing. The unique texture melts around the eyes, leaving skin moisturized, smooth and velvety-soft, with a non-sticky finish.
- Instantly illuminates, reduces dark circles and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Contains illuminating micro-pearls which instantly enlighten the eye area and help to disguise dark circles
- Black Cumin Oil contains high levels of antioxidants
- Rosehip Oil is rich in omega 3 and 6
- Camellia Oil contains a high concentration of oleic acid to hydrate skin
- Caffeine, which is known to effectively stimulate and reduce fatigue.TOP TIP:The Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Eye Cream-Gel can also be used as a weekly mask! Apply a slightly thicker layer of product under the eye, and leave to sink-in for 5-10 minutes for an intensely nourishing treatment. To remove, gently dab away excess formula with a damp Cotton Pad.Discover more about the power of seed oils and how you can integrate our Oils of Life™ collection into your daily skin care routine.
Community Fair Trade organic olive oil
Liquid gold for your skin (and your salad)
Just ask our friends in the Mediterranean about olive oil – this skin-softener’s been used for thousands of years to take care of skin. It’s one of the reasons it’s known as the ‘liquid gold’ of the Med.
The olives that make the oil in our products are indigenous to the Cilento National Park in Campania, Italy. The farmers employed by our Community Fair Trade partners, Nuovo Cilento Cooperative, hand-harvest the olives using traditional techniques that are handed down to younger generations.
The olives are then cold-pressed to extract high-quality oil. The method is organic, and no pesticides are used. The olive husks are even reused as fertiliser, returning nutrients to the soil of the groves.
We’ve worked with Nuovo Cilento Cooperative since 2000. The partnership has a positive impact on job opportunities in this rural area, where there’s a risk of unemployment and migration.