It’s Bloody Natural Pouch
Help us make periods sustainable with this stylish, reusable toiletries bag. We’ve partnered with The Sustainable Period Project to ensure all menstruating persons under the age of 25 in Australia know about sustainable period options by 2025.
The project offers teachers free resources to educate and give confidence to students to explore sustainable options in a period-positive environment.
$5 from every ‘It’s Bloody Natural’ Tote Bag and Period Pouch will be donated to provide sustainable period education resource kits for Primary Schools in Australia*
The bag is made by our Community Fair Trade partner in India, Teddy Exports.
*From April 1 – June 30 2021, we will be donating $5 from every ‘It’s Bloody Natural’ Tote Bag and $5 from every Period Pouch sold to the Sustainable Period Project, to a maximum donation of $30,000.
- Reusable toiletries bag
- 13.5cm x 21.5cm
- Almond Milk & Honey Soothing & Restoring Body Butter 50ml
- Born Lippy™ Pot Lip Balm – Watermelon
- Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask 5ml Sample Sachet
- British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask 5ml Sample Sachet
- Tea Tree Oil 1ml Sample Sachet
- Drops of Youth™ Youth Concentrate 1ml Sample Sachet