Oils Of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Gel Cream
For aging skin
By infusing 3 precious seed oils from around the world known for their revitalising and repairing properties on skin – Black Cumin seed oil from Egypt Camellia seed oil from China and Rosehip seed oil from Chile – in to a dewy-fresh gel cream with illuminating micro-pearls we created a lighter alternative to the cream that intensely revitalises skin. Skin feels instantly freshly hydrated and suppler. From the moment it touches the skin this Intensely Revitalising Gel Cream delicately melts onto the face leaving a fresh light finish without a greasy feel.
- Dewy-fresh daily nourishing gel cream infused with 3 precious seed oils from around the world to replenish and revitalise skin.
- Cold-pressed seed oils to preserve potent properties and ensure the utmost affinity to skin.
- Melting but light and non-greasy.
- Skin feels freshly recharged with moisture appears visibly smoother and revived with radiance*
- *User test: Gel Cream on 133 women – after 4 weeks
Community Fair Trade organic olive oil
Liquid gold for your skin (and your salad)
Just ask our friends in the Mediterranean about olive oil – this skin-softener’s been used for thousands of years to take care of skin. It’s one of the reasons it’s known as the ‘liquid gold’ of the Med.
The olives that make the oil in our products are indigenous to the Cilento National Park in Campania, Italy. The farmers employed by our Community Fair Trade partners, Nuovo Cilento Cooperative, hand-harvest the olives using traditional techniques that are handed down to younger generations.
The olives are then cold-pressed to extract high-quality oil. The method is organic, and no pesticides are used. The olive husks are even reused as fertiliser, returning nutrients to the soil of the groves.
We’ve worked with Nuovo Cilento Cooperative since 2000. The partnership has a positive impact on job opportunities in this rural area, where there’s a risk of unemployment and migration.