Drops of Youth™ Youth Bouncy Eye Mask
For tired, dehydrated skinBouncy, memory textureVegetarian
Enriched with cucumber extract and plant stem cells, our Youth Bouncy Eye Mask can be applied to instantly give tired eyes a powernap*, or used as an overnight mask to wake up with skin that looks younger and feels healthier. This refreshing, non-sticky formula helps address the first signs of ageing to help skin bounce back to a more youthful appearance.
- Bouncy, memory-shape texture
- Enriched with cucumber extract and Community Fair Trade organic babassu oil from Brazil
- With 3 plant stem cells: edelweiss from the Italian alps, criste marine and sea holly from the Brittany coast
- Instantly cools down skin around your eyes by -1.5°C*
- Skin feels replenished and appears healthier**
- Dermatologically & Ophthalmologically tested
- Formulated without mineral oil, paraffin and petrolatum *Clinical test on 24 women
*The product helps to depuff bag under eyes, signs of fatigue appear reduced, dark circle under my eyes are faded
**Self-assessment on 50 women
Community Fair Trade moringa seed oil
The miracle oil for skin
Moringa oil is a precious seed oil that’s seriously rich in omega 9, and has been used to moisturise and protect skin for thousands of years. We love it.
Moringa is known as the ‘miracle tree’. It grows strong in seriously challenging environments, helps other species thrive and produces super-nourishing seed oil. They don’t need much water, which is good news for farmers in drought-prone areas, and the bees love the nectar of moringa flowers. Moringa trees create a canopy when they grow, which shelters nearby crops from the hot Rwandan sun, helping them thrive.
The farmers grow and handpick the moringa pods and use a process called ‘winnowing’ to separate the seeds from their shells.
Our moringa seed oil comes from Asili Natural Oils, our Community Fair Trade partners in Rwanda. Our trade provides a sustainable income for farmers in the dry eastern provinces of Rwanda, where income opportunities are low.