100% Natural Shea Butter
For dry skinGreen scentVegan
- Shea butter, 100% natural
- Made from 192 shea nuts
- Skin feels restored with moisture.
- Instantly relieves & soothes the feeling of dryness, itchiness and tightness of dry, sensitive skin.
- Skin feels nourished, softer, suppler, and smoother
- Dry and very dry hair looks nourished and replenished.
- Lips feel soothed
- 100% recyclable outer-packaging
- Suitable for dry and sensitive skin, and dry hair
Community Fair Trade shea butter
Intensely nourishing for dry skin and hair
Shea butter has been used for generations to help Ghanaian women protect their skin from the dry Saharan winds. Its rich texture and high fat content makes it intensely moisturising, which is good for skin and good for the community. Every 200ml tub of Shea Body Butter is packed with the butter of 36 shea nuts. It’s a lot. We counted.
We’ve been working with Tungteiya Women’s Shea Butter Association in Ghana for over 25 years. Over 600 women from the association use traditional techniques handed down through generations to handcraft the shea butter that fills our favourite Body Butters.
It was our founder, Anita Roddick, who started this partnership, and it’s something we’re really proud of.
Our trade provides a fair price and financial independence for the women. We also pay a premium to invest in community projects, and today over 45,000 people benefit from the social fund – including healthcare, sanitation and education projects.